Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15 - 19

I feel like we're in a bit of a food rut lately. We've been sticking with the tried-and-true super quick stuff during the week because of the massive number of meetings in our lives (have you noticed that, be they monthly meetings, quarterly meetings, or whatever, they almost all seem to fall about two or three weeks before Thanksgiving? Gotta get 'em in before the holidays! -- but I digress) and that means the same old stuff. I don't know that I've done any better this week, but my eyes are open for some inspiration to smack me upside the head. Yoo hoo, inspiration, I'm ready...

Sunday
Beer and cabbage soup... with different sausage. Last time I made this, I used some sausage I bought at the farmer's market, and I know everyone has their own sausage preferences, but the stuff I used just did not go with the soup. And I so love this soup. So, I gave it a few weeks, and I'm trying it again. With different sausage.
There will also be bread.

Monday
More soup, should the sausage perform as expected. Otherwise, maybe Easy Mac. :)

Tuesday
Gnocci with tomato sauce
sauteed green beans

Wednesday
Flatbread pizza: Piece of naan, top with sauce, veggies (maybe some marinated mushrooms), mozzarella, bake at 400 degrees for about 12 - 15 minutes.

Thursday
Grilled salmon, roasted sweet potatoes, salad.

No comments:

Bookmark on Delicious!

How Many Folks Stopped By?