Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7 - 11

It's a beautiful sunny day. Just wanted to point that out.

Sunday
Trying another thing I've never cooked before... short ribs. Got some from the CSA a while back, and found this recipe yesterday. Sounds fabulous, so I have high hopes. I'm not too sure about the egg noodle part, though. I'm guessing I'd be just as happy without them, but we'll see how I feel tonight.

salad
broccoli

Monday
Venison burgers
Sweet potato fries
Sauteed veggies

Tuesday & Wednesday
Busy mid-week... probably grilled cheese, leftovers, or salad with random stuff

Thursday
Fish tacos!
Season some cod with taco-ish spices, pan sear. Break it into chunks.
Put in tortillas, top with salsa, shredded cabbage, avocado, onion, tomato, black beans, etc.

Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Bookmark on Delicious!

How Many Folks Stopped By?